Just sharing a little pattern hack I finished last night. McCalls M6896 View C with self drafted sleeves.
- Pattern Description: Misses Top Close fitting and flared bottom. View C with self drafted sleeves.
- Pattern Sizing:8-24
- Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Almost, I added my own self drafted sleeves.
- Were the instructions easy to follow? VERY EASY
- Fabric Used: Denim with 3% spandex
- Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: I hacked the sleeves but other than that no other alterations needed. I also used horse hair braid for my hem, I wanted the denim to flare as much as possible without a boning.
- Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? YES and YES!
- Conclusion: This is a fantastic pattern for a beginner, you will be so impressed after completing this project and the advanced sewist, this will be your quick go-to shirt pattern with a little flare.