[This outfit was made for and modeled by my daughter Mori]
So I used my Birkin DIY pattern again and I went down to size 28 to see if this would be a perfect fit not a better fit but a perfect fit. The original flower Birkins fit great but I wanted to see if I could get it perfect, well these were a little snug-ger than they should have been so we are going to stay with size 30 for future DIY Birkins. Like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it! For these jeans I decided to nix the hem and cut them to length using the raw edges, which will look awesome after a few washes.
To top off this look I used the rest of a red Dashiki print that I had in my stash for a pheasant top. McCall's M7325 was the pattern choice this time. I was lucky to be able to place the pattern pieces within the Dashiki design, not exactly as I wanted it but I had to work with the pieces that I had. This pattern is another easy make, which seems to be the theme for the summer looks. There are a total of 6 pattern pieces, easy peazy!
This is a fun casual look with a 70's vibe.......you know how I like it! I was excited because this outfit was totally made from fabrics on hand!