We had fun with this look by accessorizing it Sha-Nae-Nae style! I broke out the Homie necklace and the bam-boo earrings with the poetic justice pony-tail! Ain't that lip-gloss popping?
The shorts were made with Simplicity 8094, which is a great spring/summer pattern released this year. I made the long tunic from this pattern HERE. [FYI, the arm circle was a little snug for this tunic.] This was the second time I have made these shorts which are perfect for a busy Ankara fabric. The pattern only has the front and back pieces and you use bias tape for the waistband, so it's super easy. I did make the legs a little wider than the pattern for both pair of shorts, I need to add pockets next time.
The Ankara Print I used is a print I have used before for my denim and Ankara dress. I also used is for my Ankara Pot Luck dress. The fabric sold HERE [The jacket is from my previous tutorial post for the bleach design on denim..... if you haven't already noticed]