So a shopping for fabric we went and reupholstering I did and this is what happened!
This is all the black and white fabric.
Now the fun begins! I would usually remove all the old fabric
but ain't nobody had time for that this time.
Front is all done, now to the sides and the back!
This was my entertainment while I was taking a little break! Also know as Jelani!
I had to make a pattern for the sides, because they were a little
tricky and I did not want to waste a lot of my fabric.
Now the trim to cover up the staples. This trim was glued onto the chair.
It's just pure happiness where these fabrics meet!
I thought we were leaving the legs in this yellow color but Mori was like noooo we can leave the other one in yellow but not this one. If I had know she wanted them painted I would have done that before I covered them. I had to tape it up and wrap it up so that I could get these legs done. We used a metallic gold, why, because that's what I had on hand!
All painted and covered, now off to Mori's place!
One chair down and one more to go...I'll holla atcha in a minute!